Terms & Condition:-
- By accessing studymaterial website, users are agreeing to be bound by these web Terms and Conditions, All applicable laws and regulations, and agree that they are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If user does not agree with any of these terms, then they can prohibited from using or accessing this webite. The content & material contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. License for using this site’s facilities:-
Permission is granted to download one copy of the content & materials (Information /software) on “studymaterial” for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. And under this license USER may not:
- – modify or copy the content materials,
- – using materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial),
- – remove any copyright or any proprietary notations from the materials,
- – transfer the materials to the third party or mirror the materials on any other server.
This license automatically terminates if the user violates any of these restrictions or may be terminated by studymaterial at any time. Upon terminating their viewing of these website materials or the termination of this license, user must destroy any downloaded materials in their possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on studymaterial provided ‘as is’. Studymaterial makes no warranties, Expressed or Implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without any limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, studymaterial does not warrant or make any representations concerning the Accuracy, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website(Studymaterial).
In no event shall Studymaterial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of any data or a profit, or due to Business Interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Studymaterial website, even if studymaterial or studymaterial authorized representative has been notified orally or in written form of the possibility of such damage. Because not all but some jurisdictions don’t allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to users.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Studymaterial could include Technical, Photographic errors, Typographical. Studymaterial does not warrant any of the materials on its website are complete, accurate or current. “Studymaterial” may add some changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Studymaterial does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Studymaterial has not reviewed all of the other websites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Inclusion of any WEBSITE link does not imply endorsement by ‘Studymaterial’ of the website. Use of any such site linked is at the user’s own risk.
Note : In Case Of Your Absence durity delivary of notes at your address co user agency tries to deveve tirico.
If often all attempts notes return to us we change courier changes for delivery again.