Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan
Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan best book for JEE and UPSC exam.MS Chauhan sir famous faculty and his organic chemistry notes best for JEE exam For query and order call 0120-4221413
Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan best book for JEE and UPSC exam.MS Chauhan sir famous faculty and his organic chemistry notes best for JEE exam
Positive Points of Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan…
1.Toppers highly recommend his book and notes to the beginners for best JEE exam preparation.
2.Books contains all important topics for JEE and UPSC exam get best marks.
3.Study material provides best and Guanine studymaterial,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
4..Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC.
Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan Topics covered in the book are:
- Carbon Compounds and Chemical Bonds
- Representative Carbon Compounds: Functional Groups and Intermolecular Forces
- An Introduction to Organic Reactions: Acids and Bases
- Alkanes: Nomenclature, Conformational Analysis, and an Introduction to Synthesis
- Stereochemistry: Chiral Molecules
- Ionic Reactions-Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes I: Properties and Synthesis. Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- Alkenes and Alkynes II: Addition Reactions
- Radical Reactions
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Alcohols from Carbonyl Compounds. Oxidation-Reduction and Organometallic Compounds
- Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
- Aromatic Compounds
- Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones I. Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
- Aldehydes and Ketones II. Aldol Reactions
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives. Nucleophilic Addition – Elimination at the Acyl Carbon
- Phenols and Aryl Halides: Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Carbene and Carbenoids
- Reaction of Nitrene and Electron Deficient Oxygen
1.Candidates can call us for any query and information about UPSC and Other Government Competitive exam.Candidates can call us for more discussion and query at our customer support number 0120-4221413.
2.Candidates also have a look studmaterial for more UPSC,IPS,IAS,SSC,RRB,BBA,SBI,PO,CLERK,BANKING, at studymaterial.oureducation.in
3.Upsc candidates can also visit our home page for USPC ,IAS ,IPS RRB,SSC NDA IBPS exam and you can see more UPSC IAS exam notes for exam preparation LIKE Geography Optional Printed Notes-Ensemble Coaching-K.Sidaratha
4.Toppers specially recommend to the beginners for best exam preparation.