NIOS-Political Science Part-2
NIOS (The National Institute of Open Schooling) founded in 1989.for UPSC & ALL Government Competitive exams help to aspirants to get best marks for query & information call us 0120-4221413
NIOS-Political Science Part-2.NIOS (The National Institute of Open Schooling) founded in 1989.
Positive points of NIOS Books…
1.NIOS provides correspondence courses for Secondary and Senior Secondary level
2.The National Institute of Open Schooling devoted to provide Sustainable, Excellent, Flexible Education and Inclusive for Pre-Degree level students to Open & Distance Learning.
3.NIOS books covers huge syllabus for UPSC and all Government Competitive exam preparation because NIOS books specially made by experts.
4.Book use graph and pictures to explain various topics which is very useful and beneficial to the beginners for learning.
5.Candidates should read NIOS book for best exam preparation.
6.Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
7.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
NIOS-Political Science Part-2 chapters are given below…
MODULE 1 : Individual and The State
- Lesson 1 – Meaning and Scope of Political Science
- Lesson 2 – Nation and State
- Lesson 3 – Distinction between Society, Nation, State and Government
- Lesson 4 – Major Political Theories
MODULE 2 : Structure of Government
- Lesson 10 – Union Executive
- Lesson 11 – Parliament of India
- Lesson 12 – Supreme Court of India
- Lesson 13 – Executive in the States
- Lesson 14 – State Legislature
- Lesson 15 – High Courts and Subordinate Courts
- Lesson 16 – Local Government:Urban and Rural
MODULE 3 : Aspects of the Constitution of India
- Lesson 5 – Preamble and the Salient Features of the Constitution of India
- Lesson 6 – Fundamental Rights
- Lesson 7 – Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Duties
- Lesson 8 – Indian Federal System
- Lesson 9 – Emergency Provisions
MODULE 4 : India and the World
- Lesson 26 – India’s Foreign Policy
- Lesson 27 – India’s Relations with USA and Russia
- Lesson 28 – India and its Neighbors : China, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
MODULE 5 : Major Contemporary Issues
- Lesson 22 – Communal-ism, Caste and Reservations
- Lesson 23 – Environmental Awareness
- Lesson 24 – Good Governance
- Lesson 25 – Human Rights
MODULE 6 : Democracy at Work
- Lesson 17 – Universal Adult Franchise and The Methods of Representation
- Lesson 18 – Electoral System in India
- Lesson 19 – National Political Parties
- Lesson 20 – Regionalism and Regional Parties
- Lesson 21 – Public Opinion and Pressure Groups
1.Students can also visit studymaterial home page for more UPSC and Other Government Competitive exam books and material like UPSC RRB IBPS SSC BANK SBI PO
2.For any query and information about any book and notes you can call us at our customer support no 0120-4221413
3.Patanjali-Philosophy – Class Notes FOR upsc exam preparation.