NIOS-Microeconomics Useful material for UPSC and PCS aspirants for elementary knowledge of Micro economics.The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) also known as National School of Learning well easteblished in November 1989.NIOS providing so many general courses and correspondence facility to secondary and higher secondary students.
1.NIOS books consists main and important topics for UPSC IAS Civil services and CSAT exam.
2.Study material give look at material and notes best for all Civil government centered exams and also provide best book for UPSC ,Photocopy notes of handwritten notes and class notes,Printed notes for UPSC exam.
3.Most of the teachers and students use NIOS books for exam preparation.
4.Study material provides this book in downloadable version for UPSC aspirants.
5.These notes are on a to a glorious degree genuine level strengthened by Toppers for exam preparation.
6.We are providing it free of cost…
7.It will be helpful for USPC candidates.
NIOS-Microeconomics important chapters for UPSC IAS and Civil services are given below..
- Economy and Its Processes
- Basic Problems of an Economy
- Economic Development and Indian Economy
Statistical Data and Methods
- Statistics: Meaning and Scope
- Making Statistical Data Meaningful
- Presentation of Statistical Data
- Statistical Methods
- Index Numbers: Meaning and Its Construction
- Index Numbers: Problems and Uses
- Income Flows
- National Income: Concepts
- National Income: Measurement
- Uses of National Income Estimates
- What Micro Economics is all about
- What Affects Demand
- What Affects Supply
- Price Determination
Government budgeting and Economic Planning
- Profit Maximization
- Government Budgeting
- Money Supply and Its Regulation
- Need for Planning in India
- Achievements of Planning in India
- Recent Economic Reforms and the Role of Planning
- Students Assignment-1
- Students Assignment-2
- Students Assignment-3
Agriculture and Industry
- Interdependence of Agriculture and Industry
- Transport and Communication
- Financial institutions
- Social Infrastructure: Housing, Health and Education
Foreign trade and Population
- Direction and Composition of India’s Foreign Trade
- Foreign Exchange Rate
- Balance of Trade and Balance of payments
- Inflow of Capital: Foreign Capital and Foreign Aid
- New Trade Policy and Its Implications
- Population and Economic Development
- Population of India: Structure, Problems and Measures
1.For ordering and query you can call us customer support no our executive will solve your problem and query related study material ,notes Call @ 0120-4221413 and also visit our helpful site studymaterial.oureducation.in
For query and discussion you can join us our what app group so many understudies are already joined us you can also join at 0120-4221413
2.Some useful Notes for understudies click UPSC Question Papers free Download