NCERT Geogaphy study material
NCERT Geogaphy study material for students.But the applicants can’t escapes or disregard the geography in light of the fact that there are different parts of geology which colossally helps in the General Studies Preparations. For instance: The economy of our nation is intensely reliant on the Monsoon yet Monsoon is a topographical wonder. In addition we are discussing the demographic profits yet we can concentrate on the parts of populace development under Population Geography and related roads under Human Geography.study material provide best UPSC notes ,handwritten and study material and help to aspirants achieve their targets.
NCERT Geogaphy study material contents are given below.
This post is a gathering of the most seen notes on Indian Geography and World Geography, which we feel you shouldn’t miss. Novices may regard this connection as a record/sitemap for topography segment. On the off chance that you are searching for the full database of the majority of our articles on geology, skim our topography notes classification.
- Unit I
1. Population : Distribution, Density, Growth and Composition
2. Migration : Types, Causes and Consequences
3. Human Development
- Unit II
4. Human Settlements
- 5. Land Resources and Agriculture
6. Water Resources
7. Mineral and Energy Resources
8. Manufacturing Industries
9. Planning and Sustainable Development in Indian Context
- Unit IV
10. Transport and Communication
11. International Trade
- Unit V
12. Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems