Management Optional Notes for UPSC
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Books on Management as Optional subject for IAS Exam are as Follows:
- Organizational Design: Khandwala; Madhukar Shukla (both)
- Organizational Behaviour: Luthans and Robbins- for some portions Blanchart is also good.
- Organizational Behaviour: Luthans
- Strategic Cost Management: Business Today supplements
- Economics: Any good economics book
- Management: Terry and Franklin; Koontz and Donnel ; Koontz and weihrich (any one)
- Strategic Management: Michael Porter
- Marketing: Kotler and any one Indian author book(Saxena/Ramaswami etc.)
- Financial: Pandey/Chandra /Khan & Jain/Bearley – Any two
- Information Technology: Any good book which gives holistic view covering all the topics along with Internet based notes.
- International: Business Media and Government Rules on export procedures, transfer pricing etc.
- Operations: Adams/Taha
- HRD: Mammoria/Monappa/Prasad/Flippo – Any two.