LAW- Printed Notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS,PCS & JUDICIAL services
Best quality with updated syllabus
Rahul Ias Judiciary Notes
LAW- Printed Notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services For the aspirants who cannot come to Delhi for classroom coaching will be benefited from the study material. Given there is large no of recruitment of Judges in the years to come JUDICIARY is a hot cake for the aspirants having law as an optional. Material is designed to suit the need for IAS and JUDICIAL services examination. Material is procured from reliable sources and complete in every aspect.
Beneficial Points of Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services
1.LAW Printed notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS and JUDICIAL services. Rahul’s IAS as a coaching institute for IAS and Judicial services exams was formally established in the year 2002 by Rahul sir.
2. The vision behind the endeavor was and has been, to provide genuine support to the students preparing for these competitive exams.
3. The institute offers classroom courses and correspondence material only for the law as a subject for IAS and judicial exams.
4.The material we are providing is the same as given in the classroom and correspondent coaching.
5. Study material provides the best material, notes and books for UPSC, SSC, IAS, IPS, RRB, IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
6.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes, Upsc notes, IAS notes, Printed notes, Notes for IAS exam, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
Must Check:- Top IAS Coaching in Delhi
LAW- Printed Notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services contained 18-Booklets and they are following..
- The Specific relief Act, 1963
- The Limitation Act (Act 26 of 1963)
- Code of Civil procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Law of TORT
- The Registration Act
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitutional Law
- Transfer of Property Act
- Partnership Act
- Arbitration and conciliation act, 1996
- Family Law
- Sale of Goods
- Legal Glossary
- Negotiable Instrument
- English Art
Total Number Of Pages – 1935
1.For more information about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our executive solve your queries with politeness so understudies call us 1204221413 and visit our site
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 12 cm|