Rahul Ias Judiciary Notes
LAW- Printed Notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services For the aspirants who cannot come to Delhi for classroom coaching will be benefited from the study material. Given there is large no of recruitment of Judges in the years to come to JUDICIARY is a hot cake for the aspirants having law as an optional. Material is designed to suit the need for IAS and JUDICIAL services examination. Material is procured from reliable sources and complete in every aspect.
Beneficial Points of Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services
1.LAW Printed notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS and JUDICIAL services. Rahul’s IAS as a coaching institute for IAS and Judicial services exams was formally established in the year 2002 by Rahul sir.
2. The vision behind the endeavor was and has been, to provide genuine support to the students preparing for these competitive exams.
3. The institute offers classroom courses and correspondence material only for the law as a subject for IAS and judicial exams.
4. The material we are providing is the same as given in the classroom and correspondent coaching.
5. Study material provides the best material, notes, and books for UPSC, SSC, IAS, IPS, RRB, IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
6. Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes, Upsc notes, IAS notes, Printed notes, Notes for IAS exam, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Photocopy study material for IAS exam, Upsc notes, Upsc study material, Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
Ambition Law Institute Notes
LAW- Printed Notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS & JUDICIAL services contained 18-Booklets and they are following..
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Limitation Act (Act 26 of 1963)
- Code of Civil procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Law of TORT
- The Registration Act
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitutional Law
- Transfer of Property Act
- Partnership Act
- Arbitration and conciliation act, 1996
- Family Law
- Sale of Goods
- Legal Glossary
- Negotiable Instrument
- English Art
Total Number Of Pages – 1935
1. For more information about UPSC, IPS, IAS, Study material our executive solve your queries with politeness so understudies call us 1204221413 and visit our site
by Shikha pandey
Getting law books have always been difficult , Since I decided to study law after my 12th and while preparing for Judicial services buying costly law books is difficult. its worth even though I got this book 3 days late but quality of print is worth.
by Rajeev mittal
this book of Rahul IAS is too good for studemts. Although I am not habituated of giving trview but such good photocopy and just 1 fay delay me in delivery ,ade me write for them. Thanks you guys
My delivery is daley two days but this book is very best…. So i am impress this site..
best books for ias pcs and judicial preparation ….thank you so much oureducation for these notes.
by Rahul Jain
Rahul IAs is good book and Print was very good. pages are neat as well. I think now I will not have to pay more for Judiciary books.
Rahul IAS books I was searching an had not expected to get at this Price . thank you guys. Even in Bangalore I searched every where.