Law Optional & Judicial Services Printed Notes -Ambition Law Institute is famous for LAW preparation for Civil services exam and specially dedicated for LAW.
Advantages of Ambition law notes are…
1.Ambition Institute provides best LAW exam for Civil and UPSC.
2.Ambition institute is one and only best institute for LAW preparation .
3.Notes cover full syllabus with updates.
4.Specially written for Hindi medium LAW candidates for Exam preparation
5.Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
6.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
Law Optional & Judicial Services Printed Notes -Ambition Law Institute topic for upsc exam are listed..
Constitutional and Administrative Law संवैधानिक और प्रशासनिक कानून
- Separation of powers and constitutional
- Amendment of the Constitution
- Emergency provisions.
- Services under the Union and the States
- Center, States and local bodies:
- Governor and his powers
- Constitutional position of the President and relation
- Emergency provisions.
International Law अंतरराष्ट्रीय कानून
- Relationship between international law and municipal law.
- Law of the sea: Inland waters, territorial sea
- State recognition and state succession
- Individuals: Nationality, statelessness; Human rights and procedures available for their enforcement
- Treaties: Formation, application, termination and reservation.
- Territorial jurisdiction of States, extradition and asylum.
1.Law of Crimes अपराध का कानून
- Joints and Constructive Liability
- Offence Against the State
- Criminal Conspiracy
2.Law of Contracts and Mercantile Lawसंविदा और मर्केंटाइल लॉ के कानून
- Nature and formation of contract/E contract
- Contract of indemnity, guarantee and insurance
- Performance and discharge of contracts.
- Factors vitiating free consent.
- Consequences of breach of contract.
- Void, voidable, illegal and unenforceable agreements.
- Quasi- Contracts.
3.Law of Torts Torts का कानून
- Nature Definition
- Vicarious liability including State liability.
- Joint tort fearsome.
- General defenses.
Total Number Of Page’s – 2226
1.Students also join us at what app 0120-4221413 Candidates can call us for more discussion and query at our customer support number 0120-4221413.
2.Best book and notes for any government exam you can visit our home page for USPC ,IAS ,IPS RRB,SSC NDA IBPS exam and you can see some UPSC IAS exam notes for exam preparation is Management Printed Optional Notes-Brilliant Tutorials
3.You can search more notes and material for UPSC,IPS,IAS,SSC,RRB,BBA,SBI,PO,CLERK,BANKING, at studymaterial.oureducation.in