Indian polity Drishti दृष्टि IAS The Vision Foundation was set up on November 1, 1999 with a goal to give the Civil Services wannabes persevering, subjective and updated showing office and study material. Drishti The Vision Foundation has set tip best necessities for prepare in Optional Subjects, Essay and for Interview near General Studies and CSAT. It is the inevitable result of blazing work and commitment of our Faculty, Developers and Research Team that Drishti The Vision Foundation is today no uncertainties and additionally’s buts one of the best Coaching Institute for Civil Services hopefuls in India.
Study material is one site giving full and best notes.We have such a get-together of satisfied Students they are really affecting to get our notes.So unmistakable understudies buy our notes and kept up other understudies.Study material giving UPSC notes,Printed notes,Photocopy of Original notes..Study material also provides notes in Hindi for UPSC and Government Civil Services exam.
Indian polity Drishti दृष्टि IAS
1.Polity concepts राजनीति अवधारणाओं
- Sessions of Parliament: Adjournment, Prorogation, Dissolution etc.
- When Does a Bill Lapse in Indian Parliament?
- Types of Majorities Used in the Indian Parliament.
- Procedure Established by Law vs Due Process of Law.
- Government Budgeting: Indian Budget for Beginners.
- Budget Documents Made Simple: Key to Budget Documents.
- Difference between Full Budget and Vote on Account.
- Cut Motions: Policy Cut, Economy Cut, and Token Cut
2.Indian Constitution (basics)भारतीय संविधान
- Historical background of Indian Constitution.
- Constitution of India: List of All Articles (1-395) and Parts (1-22).
- Parts of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
- Schedules of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
- Must Know Articles of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
3.Indian Constitution (topics in the same order)भारतीय संविधान
4.Constitution in depth!गहराई में संविधान!
5.Policies, Bills and Acts (Statutes)नीतियाँ, विधेयकों और अधिनियमों (विधियों)
7.Social Justiceसामाजिक न्याय
For more information about UPSC ,IAS,IPS,SSC and Civil Services notes you can contact our customer support number 0120-4221413 for any query and information our customer executives will help you and resolve your problem.
For more discussion, you can join us at WhatsApp group 0120-4221413.
Understudies also see our beneficial website studymaterial.oureducation.in