GS SCORE-TEST SERIES Indian society & Social justice
We sent couriers of Hard copies of any UPSC materials either GS or OPTIONAL be it PRINTED or CLASS NOTES at very low cost.
CALL AMIT @PSL 0120-4221413 for more details
GS SCORE TEST SERIES Indian society & Social justice 15 tests, 3 Answer Writing. including 11 sectional and 4 mock tests. There are 11 sectional tests. Thought is to cover the whole subject in its length and expansiveness. Inquiries would be intended to judge the candidates conceptual and interdisciplinary approach more than the accurate learning. Through 11 sectional tests we can touch every last part of the subjects. 4 Mock tests will be directed on the example of UPSC.
GS SCORE TEST SERIES Indian society & Social justice Answer insights is outlined in three sections.
Supplementary perusing identified with key ideas.
Current Affairs + Probable inquiries on particular issues.
Definite exchange around the same time.
Dialog classes are composed in a manner that they can give esteem expansion on the other related subjects of the individual tests. It additionally incorporates answer composing approach for each papers.
Test Series Include-
- Batch I: 14 tests, including 10 sectional and 4 mock tests.
- Batch II: 12 tests, including 8 sectional and 4 mock tests.
- Batch I: There are 10 sectional tests. Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth.
- Batch II: There are 8 sectional tests. Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth.
- Questions would be designed to judge the candidates’ conceptual and interdisciplinary approach more than the factual knowledge. Through 10 sectional tests we can touch each and every aspect of the subjects..
- 4 Mock tests will be conducted on the pattern of UPSC.
- Answer hints are designed in three parts.
- Key Concepts
- Model Answer
- Supplementary reading related to key concepts.