Governance New Class Notes Drishti दृष्टि IAS
Governance New Class Notes Drishti दृष्टि IAS The Vision Foundation was set up on November 1, 1999 with a goal to give the Civil Services wannabes persevering, subjective and updated showing office and study material.for ordering cal us 0120-4221413
Governance New Class Notes Drishti दृष्टि IAS The Vision Foundation was set up on November 1, 1999 with a goal to give the Civil Services wannabes persevering, subjective and updated showing office and study material. Drishti The Vision Foundation has set tip best necessities for prepare in Optional Subjects, Essay and for Interview near General Studies and CSAT. It is the inevitable result of blazing work and commitment of our Faculty, Developers and Research Team that Drishti The Vision Foundation is today no uncertainties and additionally’s buts one of the best Coaching Institute for Civil Services hopefuls in India.
Study material is one site giving full and best notes.We have such a get-together of satisfied Students they are really affecting to get our notes.So unmistakable understudies buy our notes and kept up other understudiesAll notes are in Hindi specially for Hindi Medium understudies for exam preparation.
Governance New Class Notes Drishti दृष्टि IAS Aspects of Governance शासन के पहलुओं given below..
- Criminal Defamation आपराधिक मानहानि
- Ordinance Power अध्यादेश पावर
- BIMARU States बीमारू राज्यों
- National Capital Territory राष्ट्रीय राजधानी क्षेत्र
- Juvenile Justice किशोर न्याय
- Section 498 An IPC धारा 498 एक भारतीय दंड विधान
- Intra-Party Democracy इंट्रा-दलीय लोकतंत्र
- Road Accidents सड़क दुर्घटनाएँ
- White Paper सफ़ेद कागज
- Public Policy सार्वजनिक नीति
- Educational Ranking System (NIRF) शैक्षिक रैंकिंग प्रणाली (NIRF)
- AADHAR आधार
- Think Tanks विचार मंच
- Small States छोटे राज्यों
For inquiry and talk you can go along with us our whatapp gather such a large number of understudies are as of now gone along with us you can likewise join at 0120-4221413
For more UPSC Notes you can click Chemistry 2 Notes by Abhijeet Agarwal