GEOGRAPHY-Optional Class Notes Shabbir Sir-Vajiram and Ravi is the best and famous institute for UPSC ,SSC,IAS aspirants.
1.Geography optional Class notes shabbir sir Vajiram and Ravi providing their best notes.
2.Shabbir sir is the renowned faculty in Vajiram and Ravi for Geography-optional.
3.Booklets are the same as given in the classroom course. It contains 12 booklets and covers the whole syllabus.
Best Quality Material and Handwritten notes provided
1..Study material provides the best quality handwritten notes and books for UPSC ,SSC,IPSC,RRB,IBPS. in Photocopy of handwritten notes
2.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC.
GEOGRAPHY-Optional Class Notes Shabbir Sir-Vajiram and Ravi 12-Booklets with important topics is as following….
- Recent trends:
- Land form
- Geomorphic process
- The Atmosphere
- Elements of climate and Factors affecting them
- Factors Influencing Temperature
3.Indian Physiography and Land Resources
- Northern and North-eastern Mountain
- Northern Plain
- Peninsular Plateau
- Indian Desert
- Coastal Plains
- Jet streams,energy sources of cyclone, temperate and temperate cyclones, cloudbursts
- geomorphology: glacial land-forms, erosional land-forms, caves,
- heat budget of the earth
- pressure belts, planetary winds, local winds, airmass
- precipitation types
- development and rainfall go hand in hand- discuss
- global climate change
- hydro-logical cycle
5.Indian Climate, water & Bio-tic Resources
- Forest, agriculture, resources, industry, population, rivers and transport.
- Distribution of vegetation in India
- forest conservation and social forestry
- drought management
- soil profile of India
10.Mineral and Energy Resources and Indian Industries
11.Models Theories and Laws & Misc.from Eco. Geography
12.Trade , Communication & Transport & Political Aspects
1.Students also join us at what app 0120-4221413
2..You can search more notes and material for UPSC,IPS,IAS,SSC,RRB,BBA,SBI,PO,CLERK,BANKING, at studymaterial.oureducation.in
3.Candidates can call us for more discussion and query at our customer support number 0120-4221413.
4.Students also check more notes and book for Government competitive exam History S.Balyan Printed Notes for UPSC Examination.