Ethics Paper GS 4 Vajiram and Ravi by Mukul Pathak Sir
Ethics Paper GS 4 Vajiram and Ravi by Mukul Pathak Sir has 20 years experience of teaching he has expertise in his work delivers best teaching and explain every single topic in book and class.this notes mainly for civil services aspirants to get best marks in exam
vajiram and ravi is the best and prestigious academy of Delhi.students first priority is vajiram and ravi for civil services classes
we have best notes of ethics covers best and latest syllabus for civil services exam preparation
Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC. We will deliver your notes in 7 days at your doorstep.
Ethics Paper GS 4 Vajiram and Ravi by Mukul Pathak Sir ethics notes important topics according to civil services updated syllabus
Ethics and Human Interface: Essence,
- Determinants and consequences of Ethics in human action
- dimensions of ethics;
- ethics in private and public relationships
- ethics in private and public relationships..
Human Values –
- lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers, and administrators; the
- the role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
- society and educational institutions in inculcating values
- reformers, and administrators;
- moral and political attitudes; social influence and persuasion
- function; its influence and relation with thought and behaviour;.
Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service,
- impartiality and non-partisanship,
- dedication to public service
- tolerance and compassion towards the weaker sections
Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration:
- Ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions;
- Status and problems;
- Strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance;
- Accountability and ethical governance;
- Regulations and conscience as sources of ethical guidance;
Ethical issues in international relations and funding; corporate governance.
Charters, Work culture, Quality of service delivery, Utilization of public funds, challenges of corruption.
sharing and transparency in government, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen’s
Probity in Governance: Concept of public service; Philosophical basis of governance and probity; Information
Case Studies on above issues.
1.For query and discussion you can join us our whatapp group so many understudies are already joined us you can also join at 0120-4221413
2.Understudies also see Abhijeet Agarwal Chemistry Notes for IAS,IPS nad for civil services.His notes are also best and covered full syllabus.
3.For ordering and query you can call us customer support no our executive will solve your problem and query related study material ,notes Call @ 0120-4221413 and also visit our helpful site studymaterial.oureducation.in
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 1.2 cm|