Ethics Handwritten Class Notes by Drishti दृष्टि IAS
The Vision Foundation was set up on November 1, 1999 with an objective to give the Civil Services wannabes enduring, subjective and upgraded indicating office and study material.for ordering call us 0120-4221413
Ethics Handwritten Class Notes by Drishti दृष्टि IAS The Vision Foundation was set up on November 1, 1999 with an objective to give the Civil Services wannabes enduring, subjective and upgraded indicating office and study material. Drishti The Vision Foundation has set tip best necessities for get ready in Optional Subjects, Essay and for Interview close to General Studies and CSAT. It is the inescapable consequence of fiery work and obligation of our Faculty, Developers and Research Team that Drishti The Vision Foundation is today no ifs and’s or buts one of the best Coaching Institute for Civil Services hopefuls in India.
Study material is one site giving full and best notes.We have such a gathering of fulfilled Students they are genuinely impacting to get our notes.So unmistakable understudies purchase our notes and kept up other understudies.Study material giving UPSC notes,Printed notes,Photocopy of Original notes.
Ethics Handwritten Class Notes by Drishti दृष्टि IAS important topics are given below..
- Human Interface: Types of Judgments, Prerequisite for Ethical scrutiny, Meta Ethics, Applied ethics, Normative-Descriptive ethics2
- Types of Judgments
- Areas in Study of Ethics
- S1:Meta-Ethics / Critical Ethics
- S2: Applied Ethics
- S3: Normative vs. Descriptive Ethics
- Ethics vs. Morality?
- Legality vs. Morality
- Preconditions for Ethical Scrutiny
- Pc1: Free Will
- Pc2: Knowledge
- Pc3: Voluntary Action
- Human Values-Role of Family, Society, Educational Institutes; Ethics in Public & Private relations
- : Attitude- Meaning, Structure, Functions, CAB Model- cognitive, affective, behavioral components
- Moral & Political attitude: Types, Factors Affecting, Role of Social Media, Milgram Experiment
- Attitude formation & Behavior Change, Persuasion, Prejudice, Discrimination, Stereotyping
- Case studies on Attitude, Behavior Change, Persuasion, Prejudice, Discrimination
- Aptitude for Civil Services & Foundational Values: Integrity, Probity, Objectivity
For inquiry and talk you can go along with us our whatapp gather such a large number of understudies are as of now gone along with us you can likewise join at 0120-4221413
For more data about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our official unravel your inquiries with neighborliness so understudies call us 01204221413 and visit our site studymaterial.oureducation.in