BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC is one of the leading coaching institute in India. G.S Karthic himself has been guiding many students for ANTHROPOLOGY as an optional for many years.for ordering call us our cutomer support no 1204221413
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC is one of the leading coaching institute in India.
1.G.S Karthic himself has been guiding many students for ANTHROPOLOGY as an optional for many years witting is good consist simple language easy to understand and available in both languages Hindi and English .His notes best for Upsc exam for best preparation
2.Quite a few students got very good marks and successfully cleared the toughest examination(IAS).
3.Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
4.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC.
Total number of pages are 884.
8 pages out of 884 have 2 lines missing from bottom in photocopy.
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC Materials consists of 3-booklets and covers the entire syllabus.
- Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology
- Nature of culture and society
- Economic organization
- Political, organization and social control
- Anthropological theories
Volume-2 :-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- Biological & Cultural Factors in Human Evolution
- Characteristics of Primates
- Phylogenetic Status, Characteristics, and Distribution of human fossil ancestors
- The Biological basis of life
- Human genetics-methods and applications
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Prehistoric- Paleolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic and Neolithic – Chalcolithic
- Paleoanthropological Evidences from India with special, reference to siwaliks and narmada basin
- Ethno- archaeology in India
- Demographic profile of India
- Structure and nature of traditional Indian social system
- Caste System in India
- sacred complex and nature man spirit complex
1.For query and discussion you can join us our whatapp group so many understudies are already joined us you can also join at 0120-4221413
2.For more information about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our executive solve your queries with politeness so understudies call us 1204221413 and visit our site for more UPSC material like ANTHROPOLOGY Printed Material VAID’S ICS for IAS and PCS
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 5.7 cm|