BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC is one of the leading coaching institute in India. G.S Karthic himself has been guiding many students for ANTHROPOLOGY as an optional for many years.for ordering call us our cutomer support no 1204221413
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC is one of the leading coaching institute in India.
1.G.S Karthic himself has been guiding many students for ANTHROPOLOGY as an optional for many years witting is good consist simple language easy to understand and available in both languages Hindi and English .His notes best for Upsc exam for best preparation
2.Quite a few students got very good marks and successfully cleared the toughest examination(IAS).
3.Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
4.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC Materials consists of 3-booklets and covers the entire syllabus.
- Meaning ,Scope & development of anthropology:Marriage :
- Kinship :Nature and culture and Society:
- Family: Religion : ANTHROPOLOGICAL theories:
- Economic organisation Political organisation and social control: Research methods
Volume-2 :-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- The biological basis of life: Concept of Genetic polymorphic and selection:
- Race and racism: Concepts and methods of ecological anthropology:
- Age sex and population variation :
- Mendelian genetics in man Characteristic of primates :
- Social demography application of Anthropology:
- Concept of human growth and development.
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Demographic profile :
- Caste systems in India : Emergence and growth of Anthropology in India :
- Indigenous and Exogenous processes of social change in India :
- Tribal situation in India:
- Problems of exploitation and deprivation & constitutional safeguards :
- Ethnicity , Ethnic conflicts and political developments :
- Tribal administration : Structure and Nature of Traditional Indian social system :
- Impact of Buddhism , Jainism,Islam and Christianity of Indian society :
- linguistic and religious minorities :
- Social change and contemporary tribal societies :
- Role of Anthropology in tribal and rural development.
1.For query and discussion you can join us our whatapp group so many understudies are already joined us you can also join at 8130802212
2.For more information about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our executive solve your queries with politeness so understudies call us 1204221413 and visit our site for more UPSC material like ANTHROPOLOGY Printed Material VAID’S ICS for IAS and PCS
We are into Study material of premier coaching institute in Delhi for IAS,IFoS, GATE,IES,SSC,IBPS and other competitive examinations.Our printing quality is the best. We are constantly reviewing our materials being published and these are in line of syllabus of the competitive examination.
We send study materials all over the country at reasonable cost..
Feel free to contact @ 0120-422-14-13 for any queries. We are trying to give you best support you and clear any doubts related to studymaterial as soon as you call or you can simply drop a mail to email@example.com