ANTHROPOLOGY Optional Handwritten Notes-S.Chitharanjan AIR # 574
S.CHITHARANJAN IS the topper having optional of anthropology. Notes is concise and covers whole syllabus.for ordering call us our customer support no 1204221413
ANTHROPOLOGY Optional Handwritten Notes-S.Chitharanjan AIR # 574 S.CHITHARANJAN IS the topper having optional of anthropology. Notes is concise and covers whole syllabus.We are glad to share Anthropology notes of S. Chitharanjan, who has secured AIR 574 in Civil Services Examination, 2015. He is right now working in ITBP as Assistant Commandant. He picked IPS as first inclination and he will get IPS. We express gratitude toward him for his liberality. Trust his notes will help all who have selected Anthropology as their Optional subject.
ANTHROPOLOGY Optional Handwritten Notes-S.Chitharanjan AIR # 574 It has two booklets paper-1 and paper-2 having 700 pages.
Anthropology, their scope and relevance:
(a) Social- cultural Anthropology.
(b) Biological Anthropology.
(c) Archaeological Anthropology.
(d) Linguistic Anthropology.
1.4 Human Evolution and emergence of Man:
he Nature of Culture:
3. Economic organization:
4. Political organization and Social Control
6. Anthropological theories:
7. Culture, language and communication
8. Research methods in anthropology
9.1 Human Genetics
10. Concept of human growth and development: stages of growth
11. Relevance of menarche, menopause and other bio events to fertility. Fertility patterns and differentials.
12. Applications of Anthropology:
PAPER – II
1.Evolution of the Indian Culture and Civilization
2. Demographic profile of India
3. The structure and nature of traditional Indian social system –
4. Emergence and growth of anthropology in India
5. Indian Village: Significance of village study in India; Indian village as a social system;
7. Problems of exploitation and deprivation of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. Constitutional safeguards for Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes.
8. Impact of Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and other religions on tribal societies.
9.1 History of administration of tribal areas, tribal policies, plans, programme of tribal development and their implementation.
For query call us on our customer support no 1204221413
For more information ,query about UPSC study material, notes visit our site studymatetrial.oureducation.in
Students are also see this Disaster Management by YOJNA magazine soft copy