ALOK RANJAN GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL NOTES
Alok Ranjan – Geography Optional – Handwritten Class Notes of Geography for IAS Examination ALOK RANJAN is a famous and respectable name in the field of Civil Services planning for Geography discretionary and GS for 20 years.
Some noticeable Points about ALOK RANJAN GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL NOTES…
1. These Notes are very helpful for understudies for their preparation and highly recommended by best faculties and toppers.
2. Alok Ranjan Geography note s quality is best and deeply explain every topic briefly with a neat and helpful diagram
3. ALOK RANJAN GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL NOTES provides in both languages English and Hindi.
4. Geography Notes will very helpful for Hindi medium aspirants for the Civil Services exam for the best preparation.
5.Study material providing Genuine notes to the students.
6. Study material provides Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes, Upsc notes, IAS notes, Printed notes, Notes for IAS exam, Photocopy notes for IAS exam, Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes. We will deliver your notes in 7 days at your doorstep.
Alok Ranjan – Geography Optional – Handwritten Class Notes topics are as follows
1. Fundamental of Human Geography
- Factors controlling land form development;
- Physical conditions of the earth’s interior
- Continental drift
- Isostasy; Plate tectonics
- Recent views on mountain building
- Earthquakes and Tsunamis
- Economic Geography
- Perspective Of Human Geography
- Population and Settlement Geography
- Regional Planning
Geography Of India
- Settlements: Types, patterns and morphology of rural settlements;
- Resources Agriculture Infrastructure
- Industrial Revolution
- Transport Communication and Trade
- Cultural Setting:
- Settlements: Types
- Regional Development and Planning:
- Political Aspects
- Contemporary Issues
- Practicle Work
1.For more information about UPSC and Other Government Competitive exam you can visit studymaterial hompage for best exam preparation notes studymaterial.oureducation.in
2.for more Geographical notes you can visit this url Geography Optional Notes
3. You can also call us for further queries related CIVIL SERVICES and UPSC exam we will advise you best notes and material for any Government competitive exam 1204221413