Agriculture Shankar IAS
Shankar IAS Academy was started in the year 2004 with the respectable inspiration of setting up the regular organization Agriculture notes of Shankar IAS contained full syllabus for ordering call us 0120-4221413
Agriculture Shankar IAS.Shankar IAS Academy was started in the year 2004 with the respectable inspiration of setting up the regular organization candidates focussedly and setting them up for standing up to the land’s most lifted examination. Shankar IAS coaching specially based on civil services exam preparation for candidates.
Beneficial Points of Agriculture Notes from Shankar IAS….
1.Agriculture Shankar IAS best notes for UPSC and Civil services exam no one insitutute covers the syllabus in such depth for Prelims and Mains Examinations.
2.The establishment was set up by Mr. D. Shankar who was in like manner a contender who had made upto meet in 2004 – 2006..
3.Study material and have Notes like UPSC notes,Printed Notes Of Handwritten Notes,Notes for IAS. So many Toppers are using our Notes for their UPSC ,SSC and Civil Services Exam..
Agriculture Shankar IAS there are some important topic for exam as follows…
- Green Revolution and Second Green Revolution
- Minimum Support Prices (MSP), Procurement prices, Issue price (important. who decides the MSP, the current MSP for principal crops etc)
- Buffer Stock (norms, current data)
- Economic Cost of Foodgrains
- Decentralised Procurement Scheme
- Rising Food Subsidy
- National Flood Security Bill
- Agricultural Marketing
- Storing facilities for Agriculture Products (role of FCI, CWC and other central and state agencies)
- Agricultural Credit (linked to farmer suicides in many states)
- Commodity Futures Market
- Farm Waste Debate
- National Food Security Mission (NFSM) and other Missions like National Bamboo Mission, National Horticulture Mission etc.
- Macro Management of Agriculture (MMA)
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- National Agricultural Policy, 2000 (should know the important points at all times)
- Agricultural Insurance
- Extension Services
- National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- WTO and the Indian Agriculture: Prospects and Challenges (also relevant for Mains)
- WTO and Agricultural Subsidies (also relevant for Mains)
1.For any inquiry and discussion you can join us at what app 8130802212.
2.For more data about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our official unravel your questions with amiability so understudies call us 01204221413 and visit our site studymaterial.oureducation.in
3.See more IBPS NOTES notes click on IBPS PO Clerk NOTE OF ENGLISH